Five Things to Remember For Your Elopement
Elopement Photographers based in Dallas, TX
- The first definite must is to remember your rings. It seems straight forward, right?
With the jitters and nerves going, you can easily forget the smallest but most important part! Plans can entirely fall through if these are forgotten. No rings, probably no elopement.
- Bring the essentials! This means the bouquet, cuff links, jewelry, veil, shoes, and watches. You want the elopement to show through your images!
- Pamper yourselves the week of. Get your eyebrows tinted and waxed, have your hair color refreshed and trimmed, have the groom’s beard trimmed or shaved, and make sure nails are cleaned and polished!
- Have your outfits or dresses ready and fitted. If you have a destination in mind, make sure you are dressed for the setting. Depending on if it is indoors or outdoors, hot or cold, you might want to think about how you will dress to make sure you are comfortable. I have seen many couples get married in formal suits and gowns to more dressy-casual outfits.
- Last but not least, your wedding vows. If you plan on exchanging words, I encourage you to bring these. You want your elopement to feel tender and special. Your feelings will radiate on camera, providing you with breathtaking photographs.